Why Choose Counselling
Counselling might be beneficial for you if…
- Something has been troubling you over a period of time and you're having difficulty finding a solution on your own
- Things are getting on top of you, and affecting your well being, for example, causing depression, anxiety or stress
- You find it hard to talk to friends or family because they are directly involved in the issues
- Issues from the past are having an impact on your day to day life
- Things that are troubling you are having a negative impact on your relationships or work
- Parenting challenges
- Difficulty in managing your adolescents
- Teenage challenges
- Exam stress
Many people will, at some point in their lives, find themselves in the role of a counsellor without having a true understanding of the concept of counselling or what the role of the professional counsellor entails...View More
Adolescent counselling is counselling aimed at young people to help them make sense of their feelings, behaviors and thoughts. We help them understand their biological and psychological changes and also help...View More
Relationship counseling is the process of counseling the parties of a human relationship in an effort to recognize, and to better manage or reconcile, troublesome differences and repeating patterns of stress upon the...View More
Career Guidance And Testing
Personalized Educational and Career planning services to students, parents and professionals.
We focus on: 1. Career assessment, Education Planning, Career path development and Educational Information for students...
Fitness counselling helps you gain insight into issues which directly affect your success with a fitness program. Counselors can suggest proven strategies for many common challenges that people face when they begin...View More
Online counseling is an alternative to traditional face to face counseling, wherein, professional counseling services are provided through the use of Internet. These services are mainly offered via email, real-time...View More
CAREER TESTED & COUNSELLED
The content of the workshop kept the focus going but what made it eye catching and completely glued with, was the way Ms Habiba conducted the workshop. She kept us involved throughout the workshop by constant discussion and activities. Looking forward to more sessions with her.
The success mantra- career guidance workshop was so motivating and fun. I more aware of my career choice, have understood concepts like world of work, importance of goal orientation and the ingredients of success. Fully charged for the future.